Blurb

The shoes didn't fit. It was an omen.













Wednesday, November 9, 2011

A Message to My Hair Clients

First, I wish to apologize for loosing some of your numbers and e-mails. Secondly, I did not walk out or not show up for my shift. I gave a two week notice last Monday. And this past Monday, the manager called me requesting the shop key back and told me I was not needed to finish out the week. I know as of Monday, most of you have been told something different. Quite a few of you have called me.

And yes, I’m still doing hair. I moved to Fantastic Sams, located at, 13820 Little Rd. (at Hudson Avenue in the Publix Center). The phone number there is 727-869-9396. Also, I have a set schedule, Sunday 10-5, Monday and Wednesday 9-3, and, Thursday and Friday 2-8. You can also call ahead on the same day you wish to have your hair done to schedule an appointment.

I hope to see you all there and if I don’t, have a great holiday.

Shelly

4 comments:

  1. @Lorelei: The hours at the new salon fit better into my writing schedule and they have health insurance. Something Sweetman and I need.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good that you're doing what you need to do.

    ReplyDelete

I'm dying to know what you think.