Blurb

The shoes didn't fit. It was an omen.













Saturday, February 2, 2013

Thank You, Isis Rushdan

I was totally struck with awe when this fellow bloggie-buddy and author-in-the-sisterhood showed up at my book signing today. Her act of kindness left me speechless. I do believe I had a moron moment over her presence. My tongue stumbled all over the place.

Words can’t really explain how surprised or appreciative I am for her making it a point to come see me and buy my book. She came out even though her poor wrist was cradled in a splint. Not to mention, she had her adorable baby with her.

Isis is a paranormal/urban/fantasy romance writer. You should check out her blog and book over at Isis Rushdan

Thank you for your support, Isis!

Hugs and chocolate,

Shelly

4 comments:

  1. I do believe you will like her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very welcome!! As I said, it's tough out there. We have to stick together :). Besides you gave me a reason to check out the Ecofest.

    Wishing you many happy sales.

    ReplyDelete

I'm dying to know what you think.