Blurb

The shoes didn't fit. It was an omen.













Thursday, November 7, 2013

Thank You’s and Random Stuff

IMG_0335

Later, I’ll be going down south to see my little Glowstick and Tinkerbell. Its all a mess, STILLL. The State makes absolutely no sense. The two different divisions don’t agree as to where the baby should go. So keep praying for both my grandson and daughter.

Anyway, I’ve been chopping chapters in Killer Stilettos.Things that don’t make the story move. It’s a hard task to chop a chapter that is smooth and clean. But all you writers know how it goes. Chopping and rewriting is a part of a writer’s life.

Also, Time On Her Side hit #6 during the FREE promotion. It never would have gotten there if it weren’t for the following Blogger buddies:

Alex J. Cavanaugh

EJ Wesley

Gary Pennick and Penny

William Kendall

Norma Bieshir

Roland Yeomans

Lena Winfrey

Lorelei Bell

Lucy Pireel

Michael Di Gusi

Eve Gaal

 

time-travel-by-nocturnalfate-4

It’s 99 cents for all countries on Amazon.

US:http://www.amazon.com/Time-Her-Side-Shelly-Arkon-ebook/dp/B00G0QXZDC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1383833872&sr=8-1&keywords=Time+On+Her+Side%2C+Shelly+Arkon

And I’ve already gotten feed back from my biggest fan and critic. My dad. He said, “I couldn’t put it down. But I wanted more! There has to be more.”

I say, “Anything is possible. There could be more. Probably an 85, 000 word novel in the works. Amuck in Time.”

Hope everyone has a great day!

Hugs and chocolate,

Shelly

6 comments:

  1. You're most welcome.

    Keeping your family in my thoughts...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome, Shelly!!! Big congrats! And best of luck with the babies. Prayers going up!
    I know what you mean with cutting scenes and chapters. Ugh. It's so hard, but we usually never miss them once they're gone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the prayers. Cutting is hard to do. But I save them elsewhere because something from the dialogue may work somewhere else.

      Delete
  3. Great news on the book! And definitely keeping you and yours in my prayers. I wish all the best for you guys!

    Sarah Allen
    (From Sarah, with Joy)

    ReplyDelete

I'm dying to know what you think.