Blurb

The shoes didn't fit. It was an omen.













Friday, March 7, 2014

Celebrate the Small Things: # 2

I know I'm posting late. This past week I've been challenged by Google Chrome to get and stay on-line. So this morning I'm typing my post after many failed attempts to get on the web via my computer.

As you can see, I don't have the picture or VikLit's link. I haven't figured out how to download such into my posts from my iPhone yet. But I can at least say I'm totally thankful for it. Where would I be right now if I couldn't communicate with my blog followers and the blogging community.

In fact, I really love that I can do all sorts of things on and from my iPhone...other than talk. Besides, I never did enjoy talking over the phone. Still don't.

Also, I love that I can visit other blogs while at work. When I'm not slammed with a ton of haircuts, I read and comment. It's so handy.

The other feature I love is the NotePad app. If I get an idea or a scene in my head, I can type it into my phone and email myself.

So I'm celebrating all the things I can do from my iPhone today. I'd be really upset if I had no way to post my blogs.

Hope everyone has a great Friday! And Happy Shabbats to all who are preparing for God's day of rest!

Hugs and chocolate,
Shelly

13 comments:

  1. I haven't tried to write a post from my mobile, but I comment from it frequently.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't attempted to write a post from my cell phone. Maybe if I had a tablet or an iPad, I'd give it a shot. My phone just seems too small. I'd get too frustrated with it.

    I don't enjoy talking on the phone either. But I do like the idea of the NotePad app. I have something similar on my android phone.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's very basic. Nothing fancy to using the Blogger App.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do almost everything from my phone or Kindle. The computer's too slow for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know what's up with Google Chrome this week.

      Delete
  5. I still don't have any fancy phones or pads or anything small like that. I do have notebook computer that I take with me when I'm traveling. I prefer my trusty pc. I'm almost always home anyway.

    I've been having some computer problems recently. Don't know whether it's Chrome or what, but it's been a hassle.

    Lee
    Wrote By Rote
    An A to Z Co-host blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It could be Chrome. I keep getting the 'Aw Snap' error messages.

      Delete
  6. I wish I could use notepad, unfortunately free wifi is a myth in this forsaken little island.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! I didn't know where you're at there's no WiFi.

      Delete
  7. I didn't know I could post from my iphone. Glad you are celebrating that today, or I may never have learned it. I posted late this week too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use the Blogger app. It's great. I can prepare my blogs anywhere which helps since I work a crazy schedule.

      Nice to meet you and thank you for visiting.

      Delete
  8. I'm barely into the techi state. A lap top would be nice, and that would be about it for me.
    I also hate talking on the phone. Probably why I still write people.
    Chocolate hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love writing letters, too. Right now, the iPhone is my only guarantee to be on-line. It really sucks.

      Delete

I'm dying to know what you think.