Blurb

The shoes didn't fit. It was an omen.













Wednesday, April 9, 2014

April A to Z: The Letter I

Oh goodness! It's another Thursday and garbage day at my house. And it's another day for Arlee Bird's April A to Z Blog Challenge (having technical difficulties pulling up Arlee's link and my reading list).


So far I've been posting picture clues as to what the next book in the Lila's Journey Series, Killer Stilettos will be about.

The one who guesses the most correct answers gets a copy of Secindhand Shoes or one for their Kindle.

Oh but today...I couldn't come up with anything. So I'll share something from an eighties band since Lila's story takes place then.


Have fun everyone! See you in the blogosphere! As long as, Google Chtome doesn't crash on me. 

Anyone out there use this browser? I haven't  been able to read my email like I normally do.

Hugs and chocolate!
Shelly

18 comments:

  1. I remember that song.
    Sorry, Shelly - I keep forgetting you are participating with this blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's okay, Alex. I'm having a few issues myself. Computer.

      Delete
  2. Devil Inside's a good song.

    I use Chrome, and I have better luck with it than IE.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. It is.

      This the second time I've had issues since I got my new computer. I'm ready to scream.

      Delete
  3. Love that song, but it makes me think of Peaches Geldof and the whole Paula Yates connection. That devil inside can be a monster sometimes. Reflex Reactions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. The Devil Inside goes along with the Killer Stilettos theme.

      Delete
  4. This brings back great memories. Loved INXS back in the 80s.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate garbage day. Not sure why...Collin does all the dumping.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I get to do it my house since the Sweetman sleeps in everyday.

      Delete
  6. I haven't tried Chrome. If I play the video, the song will get trapped in my head - Spirit in the Sky is there now. Not sure how it got there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that song too. Tragic his life was cut so short.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He reminded me of the lead singer from The Doors.

      Delete
  8. And, now that song is stuck in my head! Good luck with the Challenge and the computer stuff.

    Elsie
    AJ's wHooligan in the A-Z Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that INXS song! As for blogger I think there are a lot who are having problems with it. I thought it was my computer acting up, but now I think it is just with blogger. :/ Killer Stiletto's sounds like it is going to be an intriguing book! And our local news just showed a story about a real life Killer Stiletto story in case you want to read about it. The minute they started talking about it I thought of your book you have been blogging on! @http://www.wusa9.com/story/news/nation/2014/04/08/stiletto-heel-death-conviction/7475527/

    ReplyDelete

I'm dying to know what you think.