Blurb

The shoes didn't fit. It was an omen.













Sunday, January 11, 2015

Televison: It Wants Our Souls

To be honest, I hate anything that has to do with Satan.

At a very young age, my mom used to scare me at night. "If you told any lies or did something bad in secret today, the devil will come get you in your sleep." It didn't help that I was sensitive to the other side of life (still am). They say the veil between this world and the next becomes thin between the hours of 9 PM and 6 AM. I've seen many a shadow person and I swear I had a meeting with a demon in my thirties one night-that in itself can be another blog. And it was quite terrifying, to say the least.

So I highly advise to never-ever tell your child the devil is coming for them before bed. But you may want to pay attention to what they're seeing and listening to via the TV and radio, too.  The devil may just get them.

Last week, I asked: What if every time we turned on our televisions a spell was being cast on us?

My research left me in that hyper-sensitive spot again. This past week, it's been hard for me to fall asleep. That old fear of the devil coming for me haunted my dreams. I know in Killer Stilettos, Lila experiences different types of dreams (psychic), astral projection, shadow beings, and demons. But I go about it in  a funny sort of way. I don't wish to scare anyone. But the stuff I've been researching ... well, it's pretty real and it some freaky-frightening-sh...!

In a subtle way, I already told you about my personal story when I wanted to act and model.  The guys tobacco-stained teeth still pervade my mind ... just plain creepy ... especially the way he ogled me.

Anyway, if we are being spellbound by our tellies, how are they doing it? Sometimes pictures speak louder than words. It does something to our subconscious minds. Symbology carries a lot of weight here. If we see something enough, over and over, it will pull you into a gateway or something out of that gateway that is other worldly.

Anyone who has practiced any kind of magic knows this. Yes. Once upon a time, I did this myself from the white side. Not the dark (I told you, I would come clean here.)

In magic, symbols are a gateway to the other side, releasing specific energy for whatever you want or whoever you wish to conjure (I'm talking spirits here). But what does this have to do with the television set? Hmmm...


Both Pictorials came from the internet. No name.

Do you see what I see? Your subconscious does even if you don't.

                                             Picture from everythingmordern.blogspot.com/

The last set are very common, the pyramid, the Eye of Horus, and the Horns of Satan. Hollywood and the music industry are riddled with them. Why? For one, its been stated on several occasions, a lot have sold their souls to the devil for fame and fortune. And if so, does Satan have an agenda? Possibly. Or is it a joke?

Maybe he wants you ... me ... our kids ... everyone. He's on a mission to recruit us anyway he can. Why not use the rich and famous ... their movies ... their music to pull us in? What better than a giant brainwash box to help do it with.

                                           Video by Jason A

Most peeps have the darned thing on all day long. Our teenagers are continuously connected to headsets as well. Conspiracy theory? Or a perfect plan by an angel of light?

Okay, you say: so what does this have to do with casting spells on unsuspecting people who watch television?

Let's start with music.

In Santeria ( a mix of African and Cuban Voo-doo so to speak), the priests and priestesses use the beat of drums and lyrical chants to help summon the spirits they wish to speak to. Beforehand, they set out certain items that symbolize or represent the spirit they wish to conjure. Like I said, symbols are a gateway.

What if the television is the gateway to another dimension that lets certain energy out or otherworldly beings into our lives? Not just spells.



In Ephesians 2:2, Satan is referred to as 'the prince of the power of the air'.

 A television system, no matter what kind you have is powered through air called sound waves.

What is a sound wave? A sound wave is the pattern of disturbance caused by the movement of energy traveling through medium (such as air, water, or any other liquid or solid matter) as it propagates away from the source of sound. The source is some object that causes vibration, such as a ringing telephone, or a person's vocal chords. Quoted from: WhatIs.com

What could these symbols possibly be doing to our minds coupled with repetitious lyrics and music? What are they pulling us into?

The video below helps to explain this. Although it wasn't exactly the one I wanted.

 
For fun the next video is in slow-mo to show you how they're doing it with Taylor Swift's music video, Shake It Off.
 
 
 
 
 
So have I opened up the rabbit hole, or what? This stuff is deeper than I thought. It's a total blooming onion.

See you all next week with some more interesting stuff about our television sets.

Hugs and chocolate, all!
Shelly

 







18 comments:

  1. Yes, Satan does prowl the Earth like a raging lion. We, however, do not have to fight him as Christ has already won. As the song says, "take my good, my wife (a man wrote it), children, life, and still I have won. The battle's done." We live again in Christ and can sleep peacefully in that knowledge.

    Like you, I dabbled in "white" magic. I read palms. It was fun, until I looked at one young woman's palm and saw the darkness that awaited her; not only her, but me if I continued doing this. I have never read a palm since. I thank God that I never accepted money for doing that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And to adapt a phrase from Freud, sometimes a television is just a television.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure I can find something on Freud. I remembering studying him in college.

      Delete
  3. I think watching to much TV and the games played on it do mess your brain and make it soggy.
    Very interesting to follow your train of thoughts.

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think too much tv can be a mind/soul killer. I'm glad my parents limited my viewing when I was younger. I think less tv = more imagination.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes. It is. Playing games and reading and crafting are a better way to spend our time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. There's plenty of overt depravity on TV. It is chilling to think that there may be much much more going on covertly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For the most part, the TV in my house is a dust collector. I watch the news and the Walking Dead. That's about it.

      Delete
  7. Wheew-boy you pulled the bunny out of the hat on this one, Shelly.
    I'm not a big beliver in Satan. That's just me. I do see that there is evil in the world. Always has been always will be. These people gravitate to one another sort of like iron filings to a magnate.
    I don't like hip-hop, and am so glad I don't have children or grandchildren growing up now that I have to worry about. I don't watch a lot of TV, and the shows I tend to watch are older shows that I either grow up with or are about 20+ years old.
    I think if a person's mind is vulnerable, or they are easily led by someone with a strong personality, they're going to go with them.
    Although I must say, I think Steven JObs DID sell his soul. I don't know how he did what he did.
    Oh, and one note about this Internet, on that note. My husband when he was in high school and the teacher was touting the glory of computers (remember, this was in the early 70's or late 60's), my husband said they were "evil" and would be the down-fall of humanity.
    Was he so wrong?
    Hope you do something on the Internet sometime, too.
    Chocolate Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lorelei:

      I have to agree with your hubby. It's one more open door the dissolution of free speech and loosing our privacy. As for watching TV, I watch the Walking Dead and the news. Not much else rings my bell. It's a bunch of crap.

      Hugs and chocolate back.

      Delete
  8. Hey, Shelly, I'm definitely with you on this. Anyone who doesn't think Satan is a real entity is a real power to fear has apparently not done their research or they've already swallowed the red pill (or whatever pill it is you swallow to be seduced by the demon world).

    I do watch TV, but I agree there is a lot of evil coming out of that screen and if we don't balance our intake of entertainment with some study of the truths than counteract the evil then we are going to be duped by the devil.

    I've heard a lot of what you're referring to in other places, but it's always repeating in case you might wake up another mind to the possibilities that are out there.

    This is a good and important topic.

    Lee
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lee. The devil definitely has an agenda. And like I said he's got some beautiful people and a wonderful box to accomplish it.

      Delete
  9. I'm so sorry your mother told you that. It seems very mean. I've never seen Satan in anything. Just humans who are power-hungry, greedy, and only think about themselves. There are plenty of those around.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you on the greedy, power hungry humans. They're plenteous in deed.

      Delete
  10. Very interesting post. Sort of knew about the illuminati but not really. Grandfather was a mason, but something about it always creeped me out. TV has always had the potential for good and bad. We can 'choose' what we watch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My paternal grandparents were Masons. Tarot readings, tea leave readings, and séances were common for me to be around as a child. But I adored them especially my grandmother.

      Delete

I'm dying to know what you think.