Blurb

The shoes didn't fit. It was an omen.













Monday, August 24, 2015

Conspiracy Theories: Margret Sanger

Today, I thought I'd share pro-abortionist and Eugenicist, Margret Sanger quotes. She had the perfect plan to implement how to depopulate the earth from those with corrupt genes and skin color.

And you know what? We have all been duped and have fallen for the deception.

We have all been socially engineered to accept the murder of a baby to be okay. But is it? Seriously?

Read these quotes and then think about what is going on in our country. Really, really think hard and good. Contemplate like where are abortion clinics set up. I know. But I want to see if you know and if you can connect the dots yourself.

Margret Sanger saw abortion as an act of mercy, "The most merciful thing that a huge family does to one of its infant members is to kill it".

Her act of mercy was against Afro-Americans and the poor. She saw them as the scum of the earth with bad genes.

This is the purpose of legalized abortions. Women's' issues for choice were exploited to help plug safe and legal abortion clinics into our society as good and acceptable.

But look where this choice has led us ...

I, for one used to accept first term abortion as plausible. But the truth is we have and are allowing babies, whether 2 days old or 40 weeks old, to be killed. God knew them before He knit them together in the womb. The Bible says so. And I'm pretty sure that His intentions for them were to have some kind of a life.

I know most unwanted pregnancies happen out of wedlock. Drug addicts and alcoholics carelessly get pregnant. I know all of these things. And I know a lot of you reading this are saying that an abortion is an act of mercy under such circumstances. I have 2 daughters who get pregnant easily who use drugs and it breaks my heart. But people who wanted babies have opened their hearts and homes to them...my grandbabies.

I just look around and I can't help but wander what we've done ... what we've allowed.

Anyway....


Woman and the New Race, ch. 6: “The Wickedness of Creating Large Families.”

[We should] apply a stern and rigid policy of sterilization and segregation to that grade of population whose progeny is tainted, or whose inheritance is such that objectionable traits may be transmitted to offspring

Plan for Peace” from Birth Control Review (April 1932, pp. 107-108

Article 1. The purpose of the American Baby Code shall be to provide for a better distribution of babies… and to protect society against the propagation and increase of the unfit.
Article 4. No woman shall have the legal right to bear a child, and no man shall have the right to become a father, without a permit…
Article 6. No permit for parenthood shall be valid for more than one birth.


Give dysgenic groups [people with “bad genes”] in our population their choice of segregation or [compulsory] sterilization.


Birth control must lead ultimately to a cleaner race.


We should hire three or four colored ministers, preferably with social-service backgrounds, and with engaging personalities.  The most successful educational approach to the Negro is through a religious appeal. We don’t want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members.

If you leave a comment keep it nice, to the point, and no name calling, please.
Hugs and chocolate,
Shelly

12 comments:

  1. It makes me ill and is such a contradiction where some doctors will take great measure to save a the life of a baby who comes too early while others with crush a baby of the same age's life out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. I agree. It's insane to save one life and kill another.

      Delete
  2. I learned about Margaret Sanger years ago and was shocked. I watched this recently and felt sick: http://www.maafa21.com/

    So happy to know your grandbabies are in loving homes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have 3 grand babies who have been adopted out to loving homes. Two more will be adopted out this coming Janurary.

      Delete
  3. No abortion is all right.
    Those are some shocking statements.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hillary is a huge follower of hers.
    I have a friend who has sent me many of "their" statements. It is enough to make your skin crawl.
    I will see if I can find them and post them to you.

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm pro-life. Killing is wrong, no matter how we choose to justify it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. It is. I'm glad to see no mean comments on this post.

      Delete
  6. It's interesting what you find when you look into the the backgrounds of many people our society holds in high esteem.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. It even makes you wonder all the more who is running everything.

      Delete

I'm dying to know what you think.