Blurb

The shoes didn't fit. It was an omen.













Sunday, February 7, 2016

What I've Been Up Too

This past week has been CRAZY! Right now, if I could, I would crawl into bed and fall fast asleep.

Daughter number 3 gave birth last Sunday.

Last summer, heroine thought it had claimed her life. But she was brought back so she could give life to a beautiful baby boy and give a childless couple the desire of their heart.

More bittersweet moments...they don't seem to cease. Not in my life anyway.

So this past week, I got about 2 hours of writing in. That was it. This makes me cranky.

Anyway, I 've been incorporating characters from The Boy Next Door and White Trash and Pill Heads into a different series. It's been interesting and it works. I have enough ideas to keep an ongoing series. How cool is that!

As for FaceBook, I DELETED IT! Wouldn't you know that while I had deactivated my page, some scammer was posting comments in my name. Thank you, NORMA BEISHIR, for catching this.

Eventually, I'll create a new page. But not until I've finished at least 3 books.

One more thing, Sir Poop's is still with us. But is getting weaker. His pads drag against the floor while he walks. Today, he hasn't been able to keep anything in. Including chicken broth. Right now, he's wrapped in his favorite blanket laying at my feet.

Poor baby!

Hope everyone is well!

Hugs and chocolate!
Shelly

15 comments:

  1. I am happy to hear all is well.

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All is for the most part. Sir Poop's though has no current control over his bowels and vomits after every broth meal. Will try rice and broth and see what happens. I feel terrible for my dog. Spent the night up and down and praying and crying for him. My dad has told me this could be the beginning of his death process.

      Delete
  2. I don't do much on facebook these days either. A good reason you have not to. Writing and all the personal things you need to take care of first.
    Chocolate Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is so much happening. I would like to get off the merri-go-round right now.

      Delete
  3. Given all of the other chaos in your life, perhaps it's not a good idea to even try to write right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're welcome, Shelly.

    You did this post on your phone, didn't you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ut-oh. Yes. I did. Can't get my blogs up on my computer still. Why? Something wrong?

      Delete
  5. Hugs to you and Sir Poops. There are good times ahead--just wait it out and drink some chamomile tea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry about Sir Pups.
    Deleting Facebook was a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry about Sir Poops:(. Glad your daughter is better--the baby is precious.

    ReplyDelete

I'm dying to know what you think.